Article Date:
December 2006

Word Count:



Unibody SUV

The unibody SUV article in the November issue of Tax Reduction Letter (Vol. 15, No. 11) brings up my question: Can I amend my 2005 tax return to claim the $25,000? Here is what happened. In 2005, I bought an SUV on a unibody chassis. I used the actual expense method, but I did not claim any expensing. (W.M., Henderson, NV)


Good news! Yes, you may amend your 2005 tax return to claim your missed SUV expensing deduction.1 The ability to ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article

Already a subscriber?

Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee