Article Date:
February 2014

Word Count:



The Right Way to Ask Your S Corporation for Travel Reimbursements

Keep these basic rules in mind when you work in and operate your business as a corporation:



You are an employee of the corporation.


The corporation is a legal entity separate from you.


The corporation is the business.


You can incur business expenses on behalf of the corporation.


The corporation may reimburse you for the business expenses you incur on behalf of the corporation.


Now, let’s say you incur expenses on behalf of your corporation, but you don’t seek reimbursement from the corporation. Obviously, the corporation ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article

Already a subscriber?

Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee