Article Date:
June 2007

Word Count:



Renting Property to Your Corporation Problem

Doing business with a related party—meaning yourself, your family, or the entities you own—is the biggest problem area that exists in tax law, bar none. Period. (With the possible exception of the alternative minimum tax.)


Whenever you have transactions with family or your owned corporations, partnerships, and other entities, you face special rules in the tax law. As Gary and Delores Beecher recently learned, most of the related-party rules produce harsh results.


Gary Beecher owned a C corporation (Cal Interiors, Inc.) ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article

Already a subscriber?

Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee