Article Date:
June 2019

Word Count:



Q&A: QBI and Self-Employment Tax Savings for S Corp. as a Partner



I own 100 percent of my S corporation.


My S corporation is a partner in various partnerships and receives a combination of guaranteed payments and ordinary pass-through income from those partnerships.


I draw a salary from the S corporation for the services I perform for these partnerships.


The S corporation pass-through income to me qualifies for the Section 199A deduction, right? I’m below the taxable income threshold. ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article
Already a subscriber?
Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee