Article Date:
October 2015

Word Count:



Q&A: Oops! How Do I Correct My Missed S Corporation Election?



I operate my business as an S corporation, or so I thought. I attended your webinar and learned that I had to file a Form 2553 to elect S corporation status. I know that form allows me to go back two and a half months to the beginning of the year for S corporation status. How can I go back further than this? ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article
Already a subscriber?
Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee