Article Date:
June 2024

Word Count:



Q&A: How the IRS Disappears Tax Refunds on Unfiled Tax Returns



I have a client who has not filed his taxes for 10 years, and now the IRS is after his returns. The problem is not that he owes money but that he has overpaid by at least $100,000, and the IRS won’t refund his money. Are you aware of any ideas to open up those returns for refund? ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article

Already a subscriber?

Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee