Article Date:
June 2017

Word Count:



Six Answers to Tax-Free Rental of Your Home to Your Corporation

In prior articles, you learned that you can rent your personal residence to your S corporation (or C corporation) for 14 days or less and achieve this double benefit:



Your S corporation deducts the rent it paid you and then flows that tax deduction to you on the K-1.


You receive the rental income from your corporation tax-free.


Yes, we know that this sounds too good to be true, but it’s true, as we explained in Tax-Free Income from Rental of Home to C or S Corporation and Six Tax-Deduction Concerns about Renting My Home to My S Corporation.


In this article, you see real-world questions and answers on how the rental of the personal residence to the S corporation works. ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article

Already a subscriber?

Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee