Article Date:
July 2016

Word Count:



Q&A: Misguided Complaint about Selling Home to the S Corporation



I have a complaint about your recent article Sell Home to S Corporation and Then Make It Rental Property.

You really need to research these. There are significant unfavorable rules about renting to related parties. There are also rules about renting a personal residence to a related party that are very onerous. ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article

Already a subscriber?

Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee