Former IRS special agent and author of the nationally syndicated column, The Tax Advisor.
Recently Retired Executive Editor of Tax Management, Inc.
Dear Tax Professional:
Why do some tax professionals create super-successful practices, while others struggle just to make a living?
Very often, the answer is that winning tax professionals subscribe to the Tax Reduction Letter. That’s right. Every month, thousands of successful tax professionals rely on my publication to help their clients save money and build their own tax practices.
Now, I want you to benefit from the Tax Reduction Letter and urge you to try it right now at no cost and with no obligation whatsoever!
The Tax Reduction Letter is designed to be practical.
The Tax Reduction Letter isn’t about ivory-tower “theories.” In fact it’s just the opposite. As you’re about to discover, my publication is packed with practical research and innovative strategies designed to work in the real world.
What’s more, the Tax Reduction Letter is written for taxpayers (your clients), so it’s easy for you to understand exactly how they benefit. Understanding the client’s point of view makes explaining the material to them a lot easier.
The bottom line?
The Tax Reduction Letter tailors highly specific tax-reduction tactics to the needs, situations, and challenges of one-owner and husband-and-wife-owned businesses. No other newsletter or publication service offers this kind of practical information. Not CCH. Not BNA. Not RIA. Not PPC.
Four facts about the Tax Reduction Letter you need to know now.
|Fact #1:||The Tax Reduction Letter is written specifically to meet the needs of the one-owner or husband/wife-owned business. It doesn’t matter whether they operate as a Proprietorship, LLC, S Corporation, or C Corporation. We write for the layperson, but fully annotate our strategies for you, the tax professional.|
|Fact #2:||The Tax Reduction Letter serves as your personal tax research assistant. It’s like having an assistant who uses the best databases and best research services of the largest accounting firms to give you strategies that you can use. Randy McMahan, CPA, of McCall, Idaho, says, “I’m just a little guy, so I don’t have the resources of a large firm, but the Tax Reduction Letter keeps me on the cutting edge.”|
|Fact #3:||The Tax Reduction Letter provides detailed references to the code, court cases, and regulations. You don’t find this in other publications. Generally, if you get references, you get no strategies. And if you get strategies, you get no references. The Tax Reduction Letter gives you both references and strategies. In addition, most of the references have hyperlinks to the source documents so you have immediate verification and proof of the strategies!|
|Fact #4:||The Tax Reduction Letter makes the best use of your precious time. That’s because my publication is laid out for my fellow professionals, point by point, so they never waste time. Let’s face it. Time is money and the Tax Reduction Letter always gets to the point fast!|
Here’s just some of what we’ve covered, or will cover, in our easy-to-read, easy-to-use publication . . .
- A tax guide for the business-use of timeshares
- How to deduct business use of vacation homes
- When the motor home is a hotel or a business vehicle
- Tax-approved equity sharing between landlords and home buyers
- Big tax losses that are often overlooked on sales of standard mileage deduction vehicles
- Building and audit-proofing section 105 medical plans for the husband and wife team
- How to keep the big tax benefits for the more than 6,000-pound SUVs, vans, and pickups
- A complete guide to cruise ship deductions
- How to audit-proof the S Corporation’s low salary to owners
- Why donating business vehicles to charity is much different than donating personal vehicles
- When entertainment escapes the ugly fifty-percent cut in deductions
- Why it’s imperative to file Form 3115 for missed depreciation deductions
- Keeping 1031 exchanges beneficial, simple, easy, and audit-proof
- Planning maximum breaks (and avoiding disasters) for the husband and wife business team
- A complete guide to converting the proprietorship to a corporation
- A guide to saving Social Security taxes when you rent from your spouse
- Planning for the increase in IRS audits of businesses
- And lots more!
The next step is easy . . . Click on the button below and put my Tax Reduction Letter to the test.
My free trial gives you total access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter. You’ll have seven days to review these issues and see for yourself how powerful the information they contain really is.
But don’t take my word for it. See for yourself how my easy-to-understand Tax Reduction Letter can save your clients money, BIG money, and help grow your practice.
Why am I making this free, limited-time offer? Because I’m so sure you’ll be impressed with what I’ve got waiting for you that you’ll want to subscribe at a low introductory price, with your satisfaction guaranteed.
So act now. Click the button below, and let me prove what a tremendous money-saver my Tax Reduction Letter really is!
W. Murray Bradford, CPA
Editor and Publisher
The Tax Reduction Letter
P.S. I want you to know that thousands of tax professionals are devoted readers of the Tax Reduction Letter. Doesn’t it make sense to take advantage of this free trial offer and see for yourself what all the excitement is about while you are still eligible?