San Francisco, Calif.
ERA Realty Pros
John M. Gaddis and Associates
San Antonio, Texas
Schlager, Schlager & Levin
Ft. Myers, Fla.
Hamilton Properties Residential Real Estate
Dear Self-employed Business Owner:
Sure, you can pay a huge tax bill to the IRS. But why?
You see, when you try my Tax Reduction Letter I’ll show you how to SLASH your tax bill and take every legal deduction you’re entitled to. And that’s just for starters.
Oh, I know what you’re probably thinking right now . . .
“What do I need your Tax Reduction Letter for? My accountant takes care of my taxes.”
Well, let me tell you as directly as I can. You couldn’t be more mistaken
here’s why . . .
Three facts about your accountant you need to know now.
First of all, let me be perfectly clear. I respect accountants tremendously and have spent a long and proud career as an accountant myself. But this doesn’t change three terribly important facts:
|Fact #1:||Taxes are just a small part of your accountant’s work load. The simple truth is that accountants spend large amounts of time with bookkeeping, form filing, compliance, loan applications, consulting, valuations, audits, and more. All of which takes time away from attention to your very special tax situation.|
|Fact #2:||Your accountant has very little contact with you during the year. Which means he or she is unlikely to know about your day-to-day business and financial affairs. At tax time accountants ask for your numbers, enter them in their computer, and push “Enter.” The result? They may be missing BIG tax deductions that you are entitled to!|
|Fact #3:||You keep the tax records. You spend the money. You make the decisions. This means your accountant is often nothing more than a Monday morning quarterback. The fact is, you have to know how to save on taxes yourself and can’t leave it all to your busy accountant!|
If you want to start saving money on taxes, click on the button below . . .
What will you learn when you start reading the Tax Reduction Letter?
Here’s just some of what we’ve covered, or will cover, in our easy-to-read, easy-to-understand publication:
- IRS audits — 23 strategies for avoiding them
- How to use a little-known rule that can DOUBLE certain entertainment deductions
- How to “write off” the cost of a cruise without working while on-board the ship
- How to claim business deductions for your medical expenses
- How to hire your spouse without triggering payroll taxes
- How hiring your children can put tax money in your pocket without costing your children any taxes
- What a “cost segregation strategy” is and how to put it to work for you
- New rules that make antiques valuable business assets
- The one vehicle mistake that can cost you thousands, even tens of thousands of dollars
- Five easily overlooked vehicle deductions
- The truth about appointment books and auto logs
- One simple tactic that makes your deductions stand up and shout, “I am deductible”
- Why choosing the right form of business is critical to your business and financial health
- Why you need a tax plan to get the most from your Social Security benefits
- How to deduct entertainment costs when you’re paying only for yourself
- When the use of an office in your home actually reduces your chances of an IRS audit
- And MUCH more!
The next step is easy . . . Click on the button below and put my Tax Reduction Letter to the test.
My free trial gives you total access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter. You’ll have seven days to review these issues and see for yourself how powerful the information they contain really is.
But don’t take my word for it. See for yourself how my easy-to-understand Tax Reduction Letter can save you money. BIG money.
Why am I making this free, limited-time offer? Because I’m so sure you’ll be impressed with what I’ve got waiting for you that you’ll want to subscribe at a low introductory price, with your satisfaction guaranteed.
So act now. Click the button below, and let me prove what a tremendous money-saver my Tax Reduction Letter really is!
W. Murray Bradford, CPA
Editor and Publisher
The Tax Reduction Letter
P.S. I want you to know that thousands and thousands of subscribers are devoted readers of the Tax Reduction Letter. Doesn’t it make sense to take advantage of this free trial offer and see for yourself what all the excitement is about? CLICK HERE and you’re on your way to saving BIG on taxes. That’s a personal promise!