Search Help

Enter one of more keywords to search. Use quotes for “exact phrase.” Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.

When your search results appear, you can refine your search further: Sort for only results in which all search terms appear AND/OR sort by chronological order.

Article Date:
May 2013

Word Count:



Tax-Free Rental of Personal Home to Owner’s S Corp., Q&A

In prior articles, you learned that you can rent your personal residence to your S corporation (or C corporation) for 14 days or less. You also learned that with this strategy1



your S corporation will obtain a tax deduction that flows through to you on the K-1, and


you receive tax-free income from the rental.


Yes, we know that this sounds too good to be true, but it’s true, as shown in the article Tax-Free Rental of Home to S Corporation.


In this article, you see real-world questions ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article
Already a subscriber?
Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee