Search Help

Enter one of more keywords to search. Use quotes for “exact phrase.” Note that '*' and '?' wildcards are supported.

When your search results appear, you can refine your search further: Sort for only results in which all search terms appear AND/OR sort by chronological order.

Article Date:
February 2017

Word Count:



Q&A: Tax Refunds on Unfiled Tax Returns



I have a client who has not filed for 10 years, and the IRS is after his returns. The problem is not that he owes money but that he has overpaid by at least $50,000, and the IRS won’t refund his money. Are you aware of any ideas to open up those returns for refund? ... Log in to view full article.

Log in to view full article
Already a subscriber?
Email Address


Log In Send me my password

You'll be able to read the full article and get instant access to the last few issues of the Tax Reduction Letter

Not yet a subscriber?
with a money-back guarantee